Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Small Business Loans (Grants)
03-24-2012, 08:06 AM
Rainbow Small Business Loans (Grants)
Is anyone aware of a legitimate location to obtain an SBL - small business loan - or preferably a grant in Ontario. I have been working on this business plan for a "Leadership Grant" which is due April 20, 2012 but after reading these posts I will not be moving forward with this anymore. Any sugeestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank-you
Quote this message in a reply

10-24-2012, 05:36 AM
RE: Small Business Loans (Grants)
I am also looking for financial assistance. I am currently in the process of applying for a "LEADERSHIP GRANT ", but like you will no longer be going down that road. Shelley Barnes was my connection, as well. She never mentioned matching Capitol or anything like that until after I had refused the services of their suggested business plan creators. She then sent me a letter saying I would have to have matching funds. I am very thankful for having found this forum. It certainly appears to be a scam, and a well executed one at that. They are likely making a bundle doing business plans, and I hate to think of what they may be doing with the personal information, and great business ideas they are receiving. That is scary!

:@
12-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Small business loans for a start up business are almost impossible to get in any economy unless you have collateral to support the loan.
05-01-2013, 06:01 PM
With any individual that wishes to start or grow a small business in Canada may benefit from a Leadership Grant.
Small Business owners that wish to grow their existing enterprise.
Employed persons that wish to increase their income by owning a small business.
Employed persons that wish to own a small business to gain independence from an employer.
Unemployed persons that wish to gain income by owning a small business.
Find all posts by this user
07-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Getting loans for small business is really hardworking. To get a loan you must have collateral to support the loan. so it looks like impossible but is possible too. By meeting the terms and conditions of those authorities any one can get it.

01-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Can you tell me the price to become a wedding entertainment?

Aerial Artists
01-27-2014, 12:34 AM
(01-03-2014 05:16 PM)Shane123 Wrote:  Can you tell me the price to become a wedding entertainment?

There is no such thing as a fee to become one. It is not a regulated profession.
02-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Small business loans are very useful to start business. It is also bring improvement in the business field and useful to grow the economy of every country.