Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Restoring Date Session Prompt
02-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Restoring Date Session Prompt
I am using Simply Accounting 2008 version, I am not getting the date session prompt at the start of the program. How do I restore this date session prompt?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

02-05-2011, 01:33 PM
RE: Restoring Date Session Prompt
There are two ways to solve this problem:
First method: switch to enhanced view and on the top right corner of the screen, you will see the date window where you can enter your current date.

Alternate method: here is an option to disable the Session Date dialog box when logging in.
To re-enable the Session Date window:
1.Click Setup, User Preferences.
2.Click View.
3.Put a checkmark in the Show Change Session Date at Startup checkbox.
4.Click OK.

The next time you log in, the Session Date window will appear.
02-10-2011, 05:07 PM
I loaded QuickBooks 2007, now i want to know how create a custom invoice template using the QuickBooks?

Bookkeeper Melbourne
02-13-2011, 10:19 AM
RE: Customizing Invoice template using Quickbooks
(02-13-2011 10:19 AM)Troubleshooter5899 Wrote:  (These questions and answers should really go to the Quickbooks forum, and not on this Simply Accounting Forum) Anyway.....
Follow these instructions to create a custom invoice template using quickbooks.
When creating an invoice, you can use the Template drop-down list in the upper right corner of the Create Invoices window to choose a different template for your invoices. The Professional Services editions of QuickBooks provide several custom invoice templates designed specifically for professionals: Time and Expense Invoice, Fixed Fee Invoice, Attorney's Invoice, and Invoice from Proposal.

Please note that these custom templates for professional services have not been formatted for printing on letterhead. If you want to use letterhead for such an invoice, you should customize the invoice form to leave at least two inches of space at the top of the form. To do this, duplicate the existing template, then use the Layout Designer to move and resize objects on the form.

Duplicating a template
1.Go to the Lists menu and click Templates.Shortcut
2. Select the name of the template you want to duplicate.
3.Click the Templates button at the bottom of the list and then click Duplicate.
4. Click the type of form to create. (It can be a different type from the original template.)
5.Click OK.
The new template appears at the top of the list. It will have the same name as the original template with "Copy of:" in front of it. For example, if you duplicate the Intuit Product Invoice, the new template will be called "Copy of: Intuit Product Invoice."
6.In the Templates list, double-click the duplicate template to customize the new template.
7.In the Template Name field, enter a new name for the template.
8.Customize the form.
9.Click OK to save the new template with your changes.
Good luck:AngelAngelAngel
03-17-2011, 10:33 PM
how to manage adons on browser , can we upload user define adons to browser.

business accounting software