Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customizing sales invoice using simply accounting
02-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Customizing sales invoice using simply accounting
I had some simply accounting training and customized my sales invoice form which I stored on my usb stick. When I went home and copied my data to my home pc, I could not find my customized invoice anymore. What happened? Can someone help me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

02-03-2011, 12:12 PM
RE: Customizing sales invoice using simply accounting
When you work from your home pc, it will look for a default invoice form on your program file\simply accounting\forms
You need to copy the revised invoice file which ends with an extension.sfm from your usb stick to your program file\simply accounting\forms folder.

Then from your sales invoice form, at the top left menu, under File, choose reports and forms, and choose user defined invoice and select the new invoice.sfm file.

To avoid confusion, best to give the customised invoice .sfm file a distinct name.
02-10-2011, 05:03 PM
You can create your own custom invoice template by creating a new template or by duplicating an existing template. You can also download free templates from Intui.

Bookkeeper Melbourne
07-31-2013, 11:19 PM
it's difficult for you.If you need attractive invoice templates visit http://www.fetchflow.com/invoice-templates.Here you will find unique templates with lots of feature and you also can customize them according to your requirement
09-06-2013, 05:22 PM
Just go to the folder options in the file menu make sure the "Show hidden folders" option is ticked on.

01-26-2014, 03:25 PM
(02-03-2011 12:12 PM)Kathy Wrote:  When you work from your home pc, it will look for a default invoice form on your program file\simply accounting\forms
You need to copy the revised invoice file which ends with an extension.sfm from your usb stick to your program file\simply accounting\forms folder.

Then from your sales invoice form, at the top left menu, under File, choose reports and forms, and choose user defined invoice and select the new invoice.sfm file.

To avoid confusion, best to give the customised invoice .sfm file a distinct name.

I am also agree with Kathy. I am also using same method for customizing sales invoice.

Best selling browning rifles.
02-16-2014, 03:39 PM
If you want to improve your knowledge only keep visiting this website and be updated with the most recent news update posted here.
03-15-2014, 11:49 PM
(02-03-2011 11:24 AM)Kyle Wrote:  I had some simply accounting training and customized my sales invoice form which I stored on my usb stick. When I went home and copied my data to my home pc, I could not find my customized invoice anymore. What happened? Can someone help me?

i think your usb stick data corrupted try to scan using best antivirus software I personally use fetchflow.com invoice and loving it! Its as if they created it withVirtual Assistants in mind. I highly recommend it for freelancers too.online solution when you can manage invoices,estimates, expenses, timesheets, projects and employees for FREE.simply signup http://www.fetchflow.com/Signup/PayPal