Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Red Beam Inventory tracking software
09-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Red Beam Inventory tracking software
Anyone with experience using Red Beam Inventory tracking software? and how does it compare with WASP barcode technologies software?

Accounting Troubleshooter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

12-30-2010, 02:19 PM
RE: Red Beam Inventory tracking software
RedBeam Inventory Tracking allows you to streamline the tracking of inventory levels and item movements in your warehouse, distribution center, stock room or store.
10-01-2013, 09:11 PM
i heard this software but haven't got chance to use this.....
02-18-2014, 01:32 AM
I am using Red Beam Inventory tracking software and i love it a lot.
04-01-2014, 07:01 AM
Inventory control made easy! RedBeam Inventory Tracking is inventory control software designed to help you control inventory levels and item movements in your warehouse, distribution center, stock room or store. Want to streamline your inventory tracking and physical inventory process? Need to track serial number, lot number, or expiration dates? RedBeam can help.

RedBeam Inventory Tracking comes in two versions, standard and mobile. The standard editions of the software allow for data collection using cabled barcode scanners attached to PC workstations. The mobile editions allow for data collection using cabled barcode scanners attached to PC workstations as well as the ability to collect data on scanner-enabled mobile computers

09-21-2014, 06:58 AM
They Generally Track the movement of materials by using barcodes and barcode scanners or mobile computers with barcode scanners to receive, move and issue items within your warehouse, distribution center, stockroom or store.

sözluceviri