Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Business Apps for the Android Tablet
07-22-2011, 06:30 AM
Business Apps for the Android Tablet
I am suggesting that if you know of some good business apps for the android tablet, please feel free to share through this forum.

Visit the website now!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

07-22-2011, 06:33 AM
RE: Business Apps for the Android Tablet
Logmein Ignition for Android. It allows you to control another computer through your android phone or tablet. The price is hefty at $30 considering that the desktop logmein version is free. But if you are on the road, and do not have your laptop with you, logmein ignition could be a savior. check it out. http://www.androidcentral.com/log-me-ign...ailable-30
07-22-2011, 07:52 AM
(07-22-2011 06:33 AM)Marinda Wrote:  Logmein Ignition for Android. It allows you to control another computer through your android phone or tablet. The price is hefty at $30 considering that the desktop logmein version is free. But if you are on the road, and do not have your laptop with you, logmein ignition could be a savior. check it out. http://www.androidcentral.com/log-me-ign...ailable-30

I was lucky I got a beta copy of the Logmein Ignition for free a year ago.
08-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Hey, I am new here, let me kick things of by suggesting a new app I found recently in the market. The app scans biz cards and is an somewhat kind of a phonebook management book and is called WorldCard Mobile. If you deal with loads of business cards like me, go check it out. But am not sure if it works in a tab Smile
12-15-2011, 02:13 AM
LOGMEIN ignition of Android. It allows you to control another computer through your android phone or tablet. Price, taking into account the desktop version of LogMeIn is a free $ 30 large. But if you on the road, and not your laptop, LogMeIn ignition may be a savior.

07-30-2013, 06:47 PM
Logmein Ignition for Android. Worldcard Mobile is another good app.