Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Customizing invoices using Quickbooks
06-25-2011, 02:47 PM
Customizing invoices using Quickbooks
I tried using the customize invoice feature using Quickbooks. I checked the email address and telephone no. to show on the invoice (Professional Invoice template), but these two boxes are showing on the bottom area of the invoice overlapping the Totals box.

How do I correct this?
Quote this message in a reply

01-23-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Customizing invoices using Quickbooks
Hi all, here every person is sharing these kinds of know-how, so it’s nice to read this website, and I used to go to see this forum daily.
Find all posts by this user
02-21-2014, 07:46 PM
(06-25-2011 02:47 PM)Ginger Wrote:  I tried using the customize invoice feature using Quickbooks. I checked the email address and telephone no. to show on the invoice (Professional Invoice template), but these two boxes are showing on the bottom area of the invoice overlapping the Totals box.

How do I correct this?
I am also facing the same problem.

Garden Rooms UK
04-26-2014, 11:48 PM
(06-25-2011 02:47 PM)Ginger Wrote:  I tried using the customize invoice feature using Quickbooks. I checked the email address and telephone no. to show on the invoice (Professional Invoice template), but these two boxes are showing on the bottom area of the invoice overlapping the Totals box.

How do I correct this?
I am also facing same problem.
10-22-2016, 06:41 PM
Here is the link, customize invoice using QuickBooks, hope it will be useful for you. http://5minutebookkeeping.com/how-to-cus...ks-online/

Cloud QuickBooks hosting, QuickBooks cloud
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user