Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tax Software For Professionals Question
12-22-2015, 12:53 PM
Tax Software For Professionals Question
Hi there!

I'm new to this forum and would like to ask a question; I just graduated from accounting program, and would like to do taxes for people, and don't know what tax software I should get, and where to get it. Which one is the best one in your opinion?

Do you have any suggestions about how to start? As the courses I took never taught us about this.

Any help would be much appreciated!Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

12-31-2015, 07:42 AM
RE: Tax Software For Professionals Question
(12-22-2015 12:53 PM)MariAnna Wrote:  Hi there!

I'm new to this forum and would like to ask a question; I just graduated from accounting program, and would like to do taxes for people, and don't know what tax software I should get, and where to get it. Which one is the best one in your opinion?

Do you have any suggestions about how to start? As the courses I took never taught us about this.

Are you situated in Canada?
There are several tax software to choose from.

Accounting Troubleshooter
12-31-2015, 05:40 PM
RE: Tax Software For Professionals Question
(12-22-2015 12:53 PM)MariAnna Wrote:  Hi there!

You can sign up Free for WaveApps or SlickPie. Both are good accounting software for beginners.