Accounting Troubleshooters (Canada) Forum
Simply Accounting Student Version - Printable Version

+- Accounting Troubleshooters (Canada) Forum (http://accountingtroubleshooters.info)
+-- Forum: Accounting Software & Hardware Solutions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Tips and Tricks on using Simply Accounting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Simply Accounting Student Version (/showthread.php?tid=56)

Simply Accounting Student Version - taxtips - 04-01-2011 12:35 PM

Has anyone ever tried the Simply Accounting Student Version? Willing to share the experience?HuhHuhHuhIdeaHuh

RE: Simply Accounting Student Version - Effijoyc - 12-22-2012 02:38 AM

I have taught with several versions of the Simply Accounting software, and I am currently teaching with Simply Accounting 2012. I find them to work well - though of course the payroll tables are not up to date.

RE: Simply Accounting Student Version - ethan12 - 07-30-2013 01:02 PM

Any one else with their experience on Simply Accounting Student Version? I myself don't have any idea about it therefore willing to know what experiences others have.

RE: Simply Accounting Student Version - PaulKeiser - 02-03-2014 03:09 PM

I am using Accounting Student Version and i liked it so much.

RE: Simply Accounting Student Version - kaamil20 - 04-01-2014 04:35 PM

It is the latest version and useful for the students.

RE: Simply Accounting Student Version - alice - 04-26-2014 08:05 AM

Sage 50 Accounting (formerly Simply Accounting) is easy-to-use accounting and business management software that provides you with the tools you need to manage your financial transactions and to streamline your business tasks.

RE: Simply Accounting Student Version - isaacblakejose - 12-24-2014 03:58 PM

Now-a-days, Various accounting software's are available us. As per the need we have to select the best one which suitable for our work. I hope, these kinds of softwares are more helpful to do our work easy and efficiently.

consulting services for sme