Accounting Troubleshooters (Canada) Forum

Full Version: Simply Accounting Student Version
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone ever tried the Simply Accounting Student Version? Willing to share the experience?HuhHuhHuhIdeaHuh
I have taught with several versions of the Simply Accounting software, and I am currently teaching with Simply Accounting 2012. I find them to work well - though of course the payroll tables are not up to date.
Any one else with their experience on Simply Accounting Student Version? I myself don't have any idea about it therefore willing to know what experiences others have.
I am using Accounting Student Version and i liked it so much.
It is the latest version and useful for the students.
Sage 50 Accounting (formerly Simply Accounting) is easy-to-use accounting and business management software that provides you with the tools you need to manage your financial transactions and to streamline your business tasks.
Now-a-days, Various accounting software's are available us. As per the need we have to select the best one which suitable for our work. I hope, these kinds of softwares are more helpful to do our work easy and efficiently.

consulting services for sme
Reference URL's