Accounting Troubleshooters (Canada) Forum

Full Version: Where do I enter donations to political party on T1 tax return
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was told that donations to political party is different from donations to charity.

On what line number do I enter donations to political party?
Enter on Line 410. However, if your contributions are $1,275 or more, enter $650 on line 410 of Schedule 1.
Reference URL's